Monday 5 September 2016

Investigation Report - Potton Wood

Venue: POTTON WOOD
Report Last Updated: 07/11/2015

Entry Dated: 24/09/14
By: Rob Dennis

Report:
I heard a name 'Jim' come from the lower treeline area of the wood in line with where the crash site would have been.  There were no other persons on the site and we had accounted for everyones location on site and possible cross contamination with conflicting conversations.  Nobody else heard this sound so this is going to have to go down as personal experience.  Further research after investigation shows that W.O Jim POTTER died in the crash on 18th September 1945.  


Entry Dated: 24/09/14
By: Rob Dennis

Report:
During a test session where I played Glenn Miller music from my iphone I saw a grey misty shape appear about 15' in front of me walking from LEFT to RIGHT towards the treeline.  No one else saw this phenomena - written up as personal experience.


Entry Dated: 24/09/14
By: Rob Dennis

Report:
During our investigation there was an occasion where I looked to my right and past Sasha down her LEFT hand side I saw a 5'6" figure standing next to her.  It was dark in shape and was stood with its arms down its side.  I told Sasha of this as I stood back to try to get my bearings and see if I could debunk it.  At this point XXXXX took a photograph and then claimed he saw something standing behind Sasha and to my LEFT.  Sasha claimed to have had the experience of feeling like something had covered her face prior to my experience of seeing whatever was next to her initially.  There were several debunk attempts at this cluster of experiences but no explanation could be reached.


Entry Dated: 24/09/14
By: Rob Dennis

Report:
While walking away from the site XXXXX said he felt like we were being followed and he turned and shone his torch up the field in line with the horizon of the curve of the field and I saw a figure dressed in grey/blue standing in the torch beam.  XXXXX also saw this figure along with Sasha.  No other person/s were present and we could reach no conclusion as to what had made this happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment